Saturday 7 July 2007

Sun Rise

I jogged early, before the sun came up. It is nice running in the dark, the world is quiet and contained, not so much going on.

I couldn't sleep, I was awake for no apparent reason. 

I jogged just in shorts, nothing else. The cold air was bracing on my skin, I knew I was alive with the way it felt. 

I'm warm as soon as I start running. It's sexy. The girls opening the markets gave me looks. 

The cold air was so crisp on my nipples, it made me hard. I didn't expect that. I could feel them with each step that I took. Solid. Bouncing up and down. It was disconcerting, to running, not to life, although it kind of turned me on.

Ha ha. The air was fresh and then the light was new. And then it was light, as the brightens came from above. The contrast kicks in. The world gets depth and width, not just the one dusky dimension any more.

The birth of the day, a nice time to be out in it. breath in lung bucketfuls of fresh air, feel what is real and alive. Feel what is important to the life we live. 

No bullshit at that time of the day, it hasn't had time to gather together and clump, blocking us in. It's freedom, the dawn. It is the ultimate possibility for you and me.

Sun rise.

Listen to my feet beat to my heart on the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment