Monday 7 February 2011

Something Lost

It's funny thinking about Jason. He was fiery and passionate and beautiful. A wog boy to be sure. We kind of had a special bond, kids from different sides of the tracks make good friendship. Day time movie premises. I bet they wouldn't show the hot fucking, skin on skin; we couldn't get enough of each other's genitals. We were always pulling each other's pants off.

He seemed so alive and his extended family seemed like a circus going on around him.

The funny bit is that I have his parent's phone number. It wouldn't be so unrealistic that they haven't moved, they'd lived in that house for years.

They loved me. They thought I was funny. They were all so earthy, in away. They called me Jason's boyfriend, even though I don't think they suspected. We were both kids in their eyes. I was different to them, so I was just Jason's buddy. School friend, that's how he passed us off. They'd give me Jason's phone number, most likely. They'd certainly pass mine on to him, I think.

What would happen, do you think?

I live on my own.

What if he'd never found love?

What if he was married, but had lost the love?

What if he was married... boys cheat, they all do. He'd come over to my place and fuck and feel no guilt. Guys don't feel guilt about that stuff. If it involves their cocks, they don't care about anything else. It would be different, that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment