Sunday 5 March 2006

Aching Head

Matt and I got really wasted last night. Of course, that's just the build up to when we get home.

We got pills from Penny, kind of unexpectedly. Bryce was there, looking like the gayest straight boy ever, as only he can. All those muscles and blond hair, and his shirt undone down to where? And the top button of his button up fly undone. It couldn't be, look-at-my-cock any more blatantly, really it couldn't. Talk about gay-baiting.

In an unfortunate drugged out episode, I once told Bryce that I really wanted to see him cum. He told me I was disgusting and not respecting him. Nyr, what did I expect, from the gayest straight boy on the planet.

Matt and I danced like men possessed. The music was good.

We got home late.

I licked Matt's arse and sucked his fat cock for hours, as the sun came up. I got kind of single-minded about it. He didn't mind, of course. Lying there like a prince. Ha ha.

I love all his pre-cum, he leaks like a ship going down. Man the lifeboats!

He sat on my face with me pulling his big hard cock like a handle as his balls slapped my chin, until he was so wet and eaten out that he backed all the way down my body straight onto my hard cock, which he fucked himself on until his beautiful big fat cock sprayed cum all over my chest, as I pumped a huge load up his arse.

Matt headed home this morning, he looked completely fucked. I'm buzzing, but fucked, stretching out in bed thinking I am just going to do nothing today.


No comments:

Post a Comment