Saturday 4 March 2006

Farting About

I was doing my computer art. I smoked pot all morning. Lost in it. Lovely!

At 2pm, I decided that I just had to get up and go to mum's, as I'd told her I'd be over. And I stood her up last weekend. So, I got ready and left.

When I was nearly there, I remembered that she said she was going out in the afternoon. Doh! Idiot! What a waste of time, served me right. But, I was nearly there, might as well pop in just in case she was home after all.

She wasn’t.

Now what did I come over here for, oh clearly the lawn. The lawn was in desperate need of a cut. My pace quickened. I got over my alarm phobia by marching right into the house and shutting the damn thing off. There! Done. Don’t be such a pussy in future.

I cut the lawn, quick as a flash. It’s not that easy either, as her front yard is terraced, four terraces to be exact. And there is a pond with gold fish. Not so many gold fish now a days though, just a couple.

After I was done, I sat in the kitchen and ate her cake and drank some tea. Then I and got out quick... before she got home.

There, done, now Mat and I can go out tonight. Yeah.

Right attitude, you question?

I visited. I can't help it if mum wasn't home.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my mum, she is the best mum in the world, but, I can’t have her cutting into my pot smoking time, now can I? Ha ha. You've got to get your priorities right in this world, if you are going to get anywhere?


No comments:

Post a Comment