Sunday 27 August 2006

Done Anything Xiting Lately?

Chook says: hi Blake

Chook says: don’t pretend like ur not there

Chook says: i know ur there

Chook says: if u were bussy u wud sign out

Chook says: yer thats rite

Chook says: not just say u were away

Chook says: dnt they teach u that in uni???

Chook says: uve got a lot 2 learn

Chook says: child

I wandered back from the kitchen where I’d just made myself avocado and vegemite and cheese toast, a cup of tea and had poured myself a glass of red wine.

Chook says: oi

Blake says: I'm not even signed into msn?

Chook says: lol well im talkin 2 u so u must be

Blake says: don't know how that works?

Chook says: haha freaky deaky

Blake says: sure is

Blake says: weird, huh

Chook says: yer i reckon

Chook says: bloody msn

Chook says: 😊

Blake says: how r u?

Chook says: alrite..... burnt and tired u?

Blake says: you've been out in the sun?

Chook says: yer went 2 the pool and then went 2 the beach

Chook says: tiring day

Blake says: I'm tired from doing nothing

Chook says: lol is that wat u did 2day

Blake says: watched a movie, watched TV, slept.

Chook says: orrite wat movie didja watch?

Blake says: a Spanish one called... Y tu mamá también, about couples cheating on each other.

Chook says: lol... not spanglish??

Blake says: nah... where the boys in the relationship eventually get it on…

Chook says: ohk

Chook says: done anything xiting lately?

Blake says: nah

Blake says: life's boring

Blake says: done nothing

Chook says: lol wat bout ur friends? r they boring?

Blake says: yep

Chook says: lol ohk

Blake says: they all went out last night without me... and then emailed me today to tell me what a good time they had. What's that about?

Chook says: lol oh not very nice

Chook says: what’s that about?

Blake says: they didn't mean it in a bad way...

Chook says: they didn't mean it in a bad way?

Blake says: no.

Chook says: how did they mean it then?

Blake says: Oh, you know, people just think about themselves, self focussed, and they just don’t think about the other person. Just don’t expect it from mates.

Chook says: Poor Blake

Blake says: Ha ha, I wasn’t trying for my own pity party.

Chook says: Sounds to me like u were

Blake says: Ah no, I’m just good on my own and I’m just not as needy as other people and this is sometimes what happens.

Chook says: Big strong Blake.

Blake says: It has its good side and its bad side.

Chook says: And what r they?

Blake says: Sometimes it’s nice just not to be bothered, and sometimes it isn’t nice to be forgotten. There is strength in both positions

Chook says: wise words.

Blake says: yeah, that's me full of strength and wisdom.

Chook says: that’s why I like chatting to u 😀

Blake says: Ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment