Tuesday 12 April 2011

Not a lot of ugly... left

Belinda is getting thinner and thinner and, I have to say, uglier and uglier. It is quite sad, really, she is still wearing the same clothes she used to wear before the apparent anorexia took hold, which only accentuates the problem. Rather than the temperamental, up and down, bitch boss, if she loses any more weight, we will have to call her the stick figure cadaver.

I wish she'd just... oh, I don't know what? You know, get it over and done with, eat even less... book into a facility, leave the company, go on a long holiday, just go away, she is a nightmare, haunting the staff. You weren't that nice when you were athletic and healthy, you certainly aren't any nicer now.  


Try harder, please, perhaps I should tell her she is fat. (chuckle)


I guess that's wrong? But, you know, in this fast-paced, non-stop world, it is so hard to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong now a days, don't you find? There is so much going on, it just spins your head, don't you find. Throw in political correctness and you don't know what you are allowed to think any more, let alone say.

I guess, I shouldn't say stuff like that - people will believe me. Not funny? Not funny.

I wish Belinda would evaporate, quite frankly, the last image of her face resembling Munch's Scream, before she is gone. Poof! How she choses to do it is up to her, really, a rope over a beam, a jump into a stream, scones, jam and cream. Who cares? Nobody will care? Her family barely care about her, from what I hear. Obviously, nobody cares now. Stupid cow. Just stop haunting our office space, making our lives a misery. It is really hard to enjoy work when you have an unpredictable, unpleasant, bully standing over you. Get therapy so the rest of us can get on and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment