Wednesday 1 June 2011

Stinking Bitch

Rachel Borg's cunt smelt. There was no mistaking it, I could smell it wafting around my nostrils, every so often, like passing clouds, that damp, musky, rank odor just passed over me, by me, whenever she came over to  my side of the office.

I wanted to say, take yourself away and wash yourself. "Hey Rach, a bit mongy today."

I wondered if it was her nylon panties across her red lips, excreting gunge? Or was it dirty knickers, not washed, running late this morning. Maybe, it was Rob who pinned her down before she got out of bed, leaving no time for more than a wipe down with a cloth.

Of course, she looked quite happy, oblivious, they say a dog can't smell its own rancidness. Getting up with fleas, indeed.


I don't know what the boy equivalent is? I'm not sure there is one? A smelly foreskin? I'm not sure you can really smell that underneath clothes. Too closed in, to many layers between it and the world. Where Rachel B. had on a dress, with only a thin layer of cotton, I can only assume, between me and her mess.

A dirty foreskin only takes a few sucks and it is clean and the smell is gone? Does a snatch work the same way? I'll have to ask my mate George, he loves talking about that stuff. That is, of course, what girls have in their favour, straight boys don't care if it stinks, just as long as they let them in.

I'm guessing the Sisterhood is scratching at the furniture and grinding their collective teeth over this post. Leaning down and sharpening their claws across the carpet as the growl, at the impertinence of a mere male. Oh, bad me, I criticised a woman and I did it on a personal level. Boo Hoo! Am I bad?

Have you noticed that it is now verbotten to criticise the female of the species, they have this collective Borg consciousness thing going on that just won't allow for it.

Did you pick up that I don't like Rachel B. I don't. 

It is not a girl thing, as such, I work with girls all the time, I mostly have female bosses, just as it happens, all of who have become friends. Rachel B. was just a two-faced bitch. She was my boss and she used to look me in the eye and lie to my face. Yes, I am saying these things because I don’t like her. It is still true that she had vaginal odour though.

No comments:

Post a Comment