Friday 20 May 2011

I Puffed Away First Thing

I puffed away first thing, I didn't even bother to get out of my robe. It was what I got from Sebastian a few days ago

Mat doesn't work that way. I knew that, but I was in denial, kidding myself. But, you know, he doesn’t have to have any just because I am, it’s not compulsory. In fact, if he refrained there would be more for me.

The first thing I did is turn the coffee machine on and head outside to have a smoke. Saying good morning to Bruno, with him responding by lifting an eye lid.


I sat outside on the wicker chairs and rolled a joint.

I pretty much wanted a second joint immediately after I had finished the first. I can't be that person again, I told myself.

Then, I ignored myself and rolled another joint.

Then I had heavy eye lids sitting back in the chair gazing out into the garden, being careful not to let my robe fall open and flash the world.

Not that I really cared. Don’t look neighbours. Or look. I don't give a toss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment