Thursday 20 January 2011

The Arrangement

Andre had got a call from Ava, his lawyer friend, who he’s known since school.


They’d met up at a reunion twelve months ago, and Ava was surprised to see how good Andre looked.

“You’ve clearly been going to the gym,” said Ava.

“Yeah, I have,” said Andre. “Do you go to the gym?”

“I do,” said Ava. “For cardio, though. I don’t do weight training, or that.”

“You should,” said Andre. “I’d be happy to give you guidance.”

“You’re sweet,” said Ava. “But that’s more of a boy thing, isn’t it?”

“No, not at all,” said Andre.

“I don’t want to get muscles,” said Ava. “You know.”

“You don’t have to get muscles.”

Ava smiled sweetly and looked Andre up and down, before she met up with some girlfriends from school, across the room.

Andre hung out with his mates after that.

Later in the night, Andre meets up with Ava again at the bar.

“What do you do now?” asked Andre.

“I’m a lawyer,” said Ava. “What about you?”

“I make films…”

“Films,” said Ava. “That sounds interesting.”

“Documentaries. I’m a documentary film maker,” said Andre. “Not feature films. People always think feature films.”

“Oh no, I think that sounds much more interesting,” said Ava. “Anything I’d know?”

“I made one on whales that was popular this year.”

“Not Giant’s of the Sea?”

“Yes, did you see it.”

“That was wonderful.”

“Yes, it turned out well.”

“Any others?”

“Hand to mouth…”

“About homelessness in the city?”

“Yes,” said Andre. “One on drones.”

“Eye in the Sky.”

“Yes. The Great Southern Land. And Hugo, about my favourite actor.”

“I’ve seen them all,” said Ava. “You are very clever. I’m impressed.”

“Thanks,” said Andre. “Makes a change to how you felt about me at school.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You hated me at school.”

“I never hated you.”

“You wouldn’t give me the time of day.”

“That’s not true.”

“It is so,” said Andre.


They drifted off to their respective groups with their drinks again after that.


Later in the night when they were both pretty drunk they bumped into each other again.

“Well, perhaps you weren’t as interesting, at school,” said Ava. “Or so damn hot.”

“You think I’m hot?” said Andre.

“You are,” slurred Ava. She waved her hands up and down Andre, “Who knew that this would all come.”

“I think you are hot too,” said Andre.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” asked Ava.

“No, no girlfriend.”

“Is that true?” said Ava.

“What? Why would I make that up?” said Andre. “I’d more likely lie about having a girlfriend, wouldn’t I? Wouldn’t that make me look better,” he slurred.

“Not if you think you are getting into my pants?”

“Am I getting into your pants?” questioned Andre.

“If you haven’t got a girlfriend?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” asked Andre.

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend,” said Ava. She reached up and touched Andre’s hair. “I’ve always liked red-heads.”

Andre couldn’t help but smile. Ava Wallace and him, who’d have thought. “So?” he said.

“So?” repeated Ava.

“Do you want to come back to my place, in that case?” said Andre.


Ava must have been impressed with Andre.

“She wants a return visit,” said Scott. “That counts for a lot.

“She doesn’t want a boyfriend, she says she is too busy with her law career,” said Andre. “But she wants to hook up when either of us, you know, have a need.”

“That’s great,” said Jackson. “Best of both worlds.”

“She said she’s never had better sex,” said Andre. “She said she’d be keen to fuck again. No strings.”

“She said fuck again,” questioned Rolly.

“Her exact words,” said Andre.

Jackson and Scott hi-fived. “Way to go Andre.”

“She loves red-heads,” said Andre.

“Well, it looks like you are the guy,” said Rolly.


They had hooked up a few times since the reunion. And they had always had a good time. It turns out Ava really likes sex with Andre Ava whispered in his ear last time, “I love your red hair, and your big dick.”

Ava had just called Andre. She was really stressed out form work. She needed Andre to drop over to her place.

It was hot. Andre was in shorts and a tight t-shirt. He thought he looked hot. Ava, apparently, always though Andre looked hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment