Sunday 8 May 2011

Winter Is Here. It Was The Old Gang, Kind Of

I cooked breakfast for Sam. We watched It’s Complicated until 2pm, Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. I remember when I used to lust after Alec Baldwin, BeetleJuice comes to mind, that must be a long time ago now.

Then I had to leave for mother’s day with my brother and sister.

Sam went home.

Eddie came over after he’d seen his mum. Cam had gone for a float with Max and Eddie didn’t have a house key to get in. I head over to pick Sam up on my way home, but I knew Eddie would be waiting, but he wouldn’t be locked outside for long, if at all. And he wasn’t.

Sebastian cooked pasta and Cam made a salad.

Cam rolled joints and after he and Eddie left, Sebastian pulled pot out of somewhere, he’d been keeping that a secret, and we kept smoking. We were maggotted by the end, just like old times.

Winter is here. It was the old gang, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment