Monday 27 February 2006

Oh Monday!

Oh, a big weekend. Woosh! Gone! Head spinning! Don't know how Matt got up and went to work. He's a better man than me. He kissed me good bye from the bedroom door.

I just lolled about in bed all day, drifting, waking, drifting, waking. Joint. Drifting, waking. Another joint.

I wanked over the mail boy. Cute, Italian to be sure, with great legs that went all the way up to his arse. 

Then I pissed like a horse. How much water did I drink?

My head feels okay even if my mouth doesn't. It’s dry. Oh so dry. But that may be the pot. I’ve smoked a couple, big grin. Got to stop grinding my teeth and slashing my tongue.

Got to stop walking around just in my jocks. I had to chat to my neighbour in that state. She caught me in the back yard, as I went out to the car, what else could I do but stand there and talk? Trunks and a T-shit, it would have looked like I was wearing shorts.

I laughed to myself, as I headed back inside for my trackie pants. They were the reason why I was out at my car. Don't ask. Suffice to say, I'd better put a load of washing on.

Now I've been smoking too many cigarettes and have wasted the day, just like that.

Matt will give me that look, when he sees how stoned I am. That look that says disappointment. That look that says he is disappointed with me. Oh babe, sad tone.

"Hey honey, welcome you home," I say. Trying to out cute the disappointment in his face. Trying to use his affection for me to overcome my shortcomings, at least in that moment. Big smile.

Then he'll notice that no cooking has been done and he'll tell me I'm cheeky for trying to distract him with my happy nothing-to-be-seen-here face.

“Chores, you left me chores?’ I happily question. I’m not used to having chores to do, that just hasn’t been my life up until this point.

If all else fails, I'll either suck him off, or send him home to his place. Ha ha, yes life can be that simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment