Tuesday 2 May 2006

Matt's Jocks

I love it when Matt is in his jocks. He has such a bubble-butt that the cotton moulds and clings to, round and firm. Two handfuls.

He has a furry crack, I love to run my fingers through that furry crak, down under the elastic as he hugs me, into the sweaty ravine, sliding my finger tip up and down.

He has such a bulge that pulls the material down so that his pubes show over the elastic, like something heavy hangs there. He pushes it against me, it's squashy and full.

He has great legs, muscular and hairy. The backs of his thighs are really sexy, curved and thick.

I'm never so turned on than when I have my lips on his lips and my hands on his sexy arse, squeezing.


He has full, soft lips, and breath like a summer breeze. I love running my fingertips in the curve in the small of his back.

I love, the cut of his abs, the bulge of his pecs, his sexy neck. I love the back of a man’s neck. I love most of all how he fits into my arms just naturally.

Not to mention that he tells me things that make me think.

He says things constantly that make me laugh.

He does things all the time that makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment