Monday 29 May 2006

All The Way Home

I was making good time back from the country, Marvin Gaye sang, What's Going On. The sky was blue, my heater pumping, my sun-roof open. I'd drunk too much coffee, my bladder was grumbling. Tight. I couldn't drive much further. It was starting to hurt, not good hurt, either.

I'd been partying all weekend. My throat was dry.

I stopped off at the dunny at Gisborne, on my way up to the country. I needed a piss. That's all. promise. Minutes later I heard another car drive up. This tradie guy came in, in over-alls. Country bloke. Nice looking, kind of corn fed; sandy blonde hair, tanned, from working outside. He made no attempt to hide looking over at me. I went hard instantly. So did he.

“Give us look mate,” he whispered. I turned and showed him. “Nice”, he said, as he took it in his hand.

“Suck my cock, will ya buddy,” he said. 

He saw me look down at his hand with the wedding ring.

“My wife doesn't understand.”

I got on my knees. His foreskin tasted bitter. His pisshole was big. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face all the way down on it. He had a nice cock, it filled my throat.

Then there was footsteps. I stood up. A young farmer-boy came in and was standing next to us. Dark buzz cut hair. Nice face. Well built. Thick legs. He had his hand down his yakka's stroking something big.

“Show us,” said tradie guy.

Farmer boy flopped out a huge fat cock, dripping with pre-cum. Tradie took it in his hand, farmer boy moaned, as tradie squeezed it.

“That feels good,” said Farmer boy. “I like my dick being squeezed.”

Tradie squeezed it again. Farmer boy moaned.

We stood next to each other at the urinal, three big cocks slipping through our hands. Farmer boy was the hardest, like steel. He stood in the middle, with each of our cocks in either hand. Tradie and I both squeezed Farmer boy’s big dick. It was thick. Solid.

Farmer boy “Have you got a girlfriend?” said. “Mine won’t.” He looked down at his massive cock. “Scared,” he said.

I can go with that, I thought. “Yeah,” I said breathlessly. “Sure, I got a girlfriend. Jessica. She's interstate.”

Tradie stepped around and we formed a triangle, literally. “Does she like sex?”

“Yeah, she does,” I said.

“How does she like it?” whispered Tradie in my ear.

“Either on her back, with me sitting up pushing down on my cock sliding it straight into her.”

“How else does she like it?” whispered Farmer boy breathlessly.

“On her knees with her snatch open wide with me filling her in completely,” I said. “She just loves…”

At that, Tradie guy and farmer boy’s cocks turned into metal rods and they both came in big, white gobs, all over my feet. They hung off my shoulders as they spasmed to the last, tradie guy shaking violently. I was the last to cum, the sight of those two cuming got me off good.

Farmer boy left quickly, slipping his fat, cum-dripping cock back into his pants.

“Thanks mate,” said tradie guy and then he was gone too.

I'll never understand straight boys, I thought, as my central locking sounded clunk open, as the gums waved in the breeze and the sky stretched blue all the way home.

I got in the car. It started first turn of the key. I gunned it a couple of times. I selected 1st gear and drove away.


No comments:

Post a Comment