Saturday 20 May 2006

Fun and Games

I went out to the Peel, with Penny. She was bringing the e's so why not, how could I refuse. She was making no sense, when I found her, clearly she had started before our promised start together. I didn't care. Whatever. She was rabbiting on and dealing the pills from her hand-bag as if she'd never ever heard of the concept of under-cover cop. I just wanted to see if she'd bought Bryce with her. Her boyfriend, that is buddy, not lover. I tried to ask her but all I got in response was a confused look, as though she knew she should have heard of somebody named Bryce and she was sure it would come to her. Not the sharpest chisel in the box, our Pen

It didn't matter. I didn't want her to catch on. Not that I was up to anything... not really, just something Paul had said about Bryce the last time I saw him. Penny was wearing a white tutu inspired dress, ballet shoes and cream ribbons in her blond hair. She looked like a porcelain doll.

All I could think of was that creamy white skin of Bryce's... and that beautiful abdomen, which disappeared down into the front in his pants, always with the top button undone.

Hey, said some warm breath on my neck. Beautiful Bryce was standing next to me grinning. He slipped his T-shirt off. Smiled. Beautiful chest. Flat stomach.

Hi.

Been here long? He slurred. His eyes were sunken. Fucken drug addicts.

No, just got here. I was gazing at his chest.

Me too, he said looking down at his chest too.

My bladder ached.

I've got to have a piss.

I do too. I'll come with you.

He took my hand as I led him through the crowd. The place was busy. The urinals were full. A cubicle became vacant, just as we walked in. Bryce pulled me inside and shut the door.

I pissed like a horse.

Bryce hesitated at first, stood back.

That was lucky, hey?

Then he was undoing his pants, on the other side of the bowl. I watched him pull his fly apart and pull his jocks down. I looked away. He wasn't meeting my gaze. I looked down again.

My piss took forever, Bryce finished before me. Mine finally stopped. It was a relief. Bryce stood there with his eyes closed, his cock still out. He just stood there like he'd gone to sleep. His fat cock hanging down. He stood still. He'd had 3 e's.

I stood back and just gazed at him, as I buttoned up my fly.

Nice dick, Bryce, I said.

He opened his eyes, smiled wantonly, pushed his cock back in his pants, did up his jeans and stumbled out the door.

I leant back against the wall, as the black and the dark merged in the rushing amphetamines in my pupils and thought, stupid straight boys.

Later, I found him on the dance floor hugging Penny. Both in a stupor.

What a surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment