Sunday 7 March 2010

This is Where 2010 Started, Rebooted, as They Say

This is where this blog restated in real time, this is where it cranked back into life. I'd forgotten all about it, really. I had my real blog to write, my main blog.

What is this blog meant to be? Firstly, it was fictional, then it was fictionalised reality, then it was a mixture of the two. After that, nobody really knew.

But, "they" asked me if I still wanted it, and truthfully 2 blogs is too many blogs to write, so I said I still wanted it, when I really didn't and here we are, it will stumble on in some form, or other.

Who knows what I am going to write in it? The scraps. It is a blog without any true personality.

Mostly it is just nonsense, with a little pointed reality hidden amongst its posts, but don't read too much into it, as it is mostly, as that lovely Dutch boy once said to me, "Shit in the Cupboard."

He was trying to say ‘shit for brains’, but it came out as ‘shit in the cupboard.’ We all said, “What?” And it took some time to work it out. And hilarity ensued.

It has always stuck with me.

It’s ‘shit in the cupboard.’ That’s what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment