Saturday 18 February 2006

The Backroom

Dim lights and heat, nervousness as the boys mill about.

Tension is thick in the air, you can taste it, smell it.

My knee hits the barrel, it sounds like a gong. There was black plastic and tape all over the walls

Dark shadows, sweat and thick legs, places where it was too dark to see, but you could still see it writhing, there in the black. Men and more men cloths and skin all wet.

His T-shirt sticks as he tries to escape.

Muscular arms and moist hair, kneeling in the dark.

deep breathing, whimpers and grunts.

Tight grips with strong hands,

strong tall backs, bent over

wide shoulders and thin waists, jockstrap,

muscular legs all taught.

I feel in the dark, I get skin slippery and hot.

A knowing and nervousness and heat thick in the air,

as a slippery thick worm slides into its mark.

He groans anonymously in the dark.

Rubbing of skin, on skin, buffed bodies bounce off each other,

a hand slides up my shirt, touching nipples

hands rub across my chest

on my thighs, on my buttocks and my groin,

as the buttons on my fly come undone.

Browned summer skin, his T-shirt is over his head, well developed chest, beautiful breasts, I suck his nipples in return, beautiful curved legs disappearing into my crotch. Rub my cock hard, rub my balls.

Strong hands, holding me and pulling my balls away from my body. I think I want to come.

Sweaty chests against my sweaty back, I kiss him backwards and pull my cock free from grip.

Bulging shorts pressed against bulging shorts, pressed against my arse. Worked up and down, with a promise of what's to come. I'm easy for it.

I step side ways to get my breath. The drugs are spinning my head.

Two young boys rub up against each other, boyfriend tourists, at my back. My eyes have adjusted to the dark, they look fresh and sweet.

I turn and hold them in my arms.

I discover a big bulge rubbing against a shapely buttocks encased in stretch cloth as my hand slips between them.

"What's your name?"

"Brett," says bottom boy now being sandwiched between us.

My hand disappears up the Brett's shorts, he has delicate hair on the back of his thigh, against the hair on his lovers strong thigh, as he shows how their love might be.

Brett wants it, I can feel it.

"I'm Joel." He moans as he rubs his bulge into Brett's arse.

We kiss.

Joel smiles. His red lips suck the back of his Brett's neck, wet and hungrily and hot. Brett's thick neck chewed as he submits.

The stubble chin on his chin brushes my mouth as I grab his hairy armpits, and kiss his lips. His breath is sweet. He's sucking a mint.

"I want to show you how I fuck him," whispers Joel, as I taste Brett's sweet lips.

Joel's thick muscled arm around his hairless torso, holding him steadily in place. A boyfriends love, never to let go.

Brett lay his head on my shoulder as Joel's hand expertly explores the inside of his stretch black shorts. I kiss him. He writhes.

I suck his nipples, as he whispers, "Fuck me," in my ear.

I kiss his muscular abdomen, it is wet with my thick breath, as he is held.

My tongue licks his thighs and his shorts and his stomach.

He moans as the button rips and his shorts come a part. I suck his cock, as Joel's fingers fill his crack, pushing his cotton underwear inside him.

Brett moans, ready for his fill. His briefs are hooked under his balls. He's got work boots on, pale leather, as he sticks his arse in the air.

I twist his nipples with big strong hands, I squat to my feet.

Brett's crotch bulges, as his arse is massaged against his Joel's hard cock, as they slide together. Brett's breathing is thick, he bucks like a foal.

Buttocks in hands and hands on buttocks gripping tightly, Brett's tiny hips. Fingers slipping inside him, he's open and ready. A knowing, a wanting, heat and moistness. Our sweat drips.

Our lips are together, tongues together, Joel bites Brett's back and traces his spine.

Bending forward and kissing and caressing and holding and wanting.

Hands in his arse, Joel's hard cock slippery with lube.

beautiful manly arse flowering, perfect in its roundness. Bending and touching. Joel is tonguing his short black hairs, spreading his legs.

Thick brown muscular legs apart, fingers caressing, tongues licking.

Our tongues exploring, teeth and mouths, Brett is desperately moaning as Joel's tongues explores the inside of his arse, his sweaty velvet ring.

"Oh babe."

I lick his ears, as I massage his thick round testes, rubbing the length of his hair covered thighs, pushing his legs back still with his shorts around knees

His long hard shaft bounces, I grab it and rub it and hold it as tight as I can. He moans loudly, I squeeze tighter.

Our faces are bouncing off each other, teeth and tongues and rubbing. I lick his face, around his eyes. I am holding his hands.

I look around and there are men encircling us, showing us their cocks wanking with their scrotums bouncing out.

It's getting hotter, all thoughts gone, but flesh into flesh.

Joel's hard penis is against Brett's buttocks.

My scrotum's against his face and he's sucking and slurping as hips grind against his.

Beautiful male bodies perfect in nakedness. Thick hairy chests, tight waists hard cocks rubbing together. Mouths on mouths on mouths, arms against arms,

Joel's hands are on Brett's back pushing his buttocks down, as he squats on his thighs and takes my cock in his mouth. Joel's knob slides into Brett's arse crack, he instantly bends forward. "Ah...yeah," he groans.

His mouth sucks my balls. His legs divide. With our mouths engorged, Brett is impaled.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," he crescendos as he's filled, his moan vibrating on my knob. Joel's inside him.

"It's okay, we're boyfriends," Joel whispers to me, in the dark, as I put my hand around what's left of his slippery cock.

And then there is no room for my hand, as Brett takes the whole length.

Brett groans low and long as he gets his fill. I can just reach Joel's lips to kiss him hungrily.

Brett squirts his cum.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," he crescendos again. Stands up straight and shoots white fluid in five squirts, all down my leg.

Joel moans and spasms and ejaculates all over Brett's back.

My cum splashes on the floor in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment