Saturday 3 April 2010

Saturday Night

I never thought I'd be sitting alone in my room wondering what to do on a Saturday night? I would never have thought it. I guess it must be me, raise my eyebrow, think te he. After all this time and all that's come before this point, you know, when I think about it. Wow! Life catches up eventually, hey?

I guess I should head out and see who I can see? Fuck for a friend, that’s how I’ve always made them, pretty much. That's how you make friends, hey? That's how most of my other friendships started. I just haven't been going out enough. Must break this hermity stage, it gets in the way. That’s what ‘they’ would say.

Saturday night's alright, ‘they’ say. Saturday night is alright.

The great hope, Saturday night.

Good thing I like being with me. Some people can’t, you know, can’t abide themselves. I’ve never understood why? How else do you get intelligent conversation for the night?


No comments:

Post a Comment