Saturday 22 April 2006

Carlo

Carlo says that he wants me to put him down on his knees. He says he wants a man bigger, taller and stronger. He says that I make him swoon... which is kind of nice. Well, anyone who says that you make them swoon, must make you feel good. Mustn't it?

I've known Carlo for a short time. I think we met at a carnival, or one morning after being out clubbing, when the sun was rising and the night was shrinking and the day was bursting into blood-shot eyes. 

It wasn’t any of those things, they must have been other guys. We met in the park.

He's dark, a little woggy, not much, just around the edges. I know some people might take that as an insult, but it isn’t, not on the gay scene, in fact it’s really a compliment, if it is anything. Gay guys like wog guys, they are sort after, by some guys. They are definitely a ‘type’ some guys have. Dark hair, olive complexation, thick hair.

“We come as a pair,” I said.

“What?” Carlo said.

“We only play together, Matt and I.”

“The three of us?” said Carlo with big eyes.

“Well, yes. We don’t do stuff on our own.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah,” I said. “That’s Matt and my agreement around playing around.”

“Oh.” Carlo looked as though he was considering the possibilities.

He's good looking in that lean, throw them around kind of way – that's what he says he wants me to do to him... he wants Mat and I to do to him. Throw him around, pin him down.

“How do you know Matt is into it.”

“I’m just hoping he is,” said Carlo. “I hope you will both be into it.”

“What if he’s not?”

“Surely you can talk him into it.”

“How do you even know…”

“I just look at you.”


Matt and I were out last night at a club. It was late, we were sitting down for a moment. Carlo burst into our vicinity, out of it, pretty much, himself. E'ing off his brain, to be sure. Somehow, he crawled onto my lap, facing me and snuggled into my chest. He really fits into my arms neatly.

Matt just smiled.

“So, this is your handsome boyfriend, hey?” Carlo whispered in my ear.

“That's him.”

“So, you weren't lying?”

“What? Lying? No. Here...” I took his hand... “touch him, he's real.” Carlo's finger tips stroked Matt's chest. Matt tousled Carlo's hair.

“Nice to meet you,” said Matt.

“Yes, me too,” said Carlo. He squeezed Matt's nipple between his fingertips.”

Can I kiss you?” Carlo whispered in my ear.

So, Carlo and I kissed, for the first time.

Me, just dressed in my camo pants and Carlo in a pair of footy shorts. He has a sweet mouth, I was surprised; gentle, inquisitive, sensuous. His skin soft on mine.

“Can I kiss him, too?” Carlo asked pointing to Matt.

“You'd have to ask him,” I said.

“Is he nice to kiss?” asked Carlo.

“Yes, very nice,” I said.

I got hard watching Matt and Carlo kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment