Thursday 27 April 2006

Ouch

The pinched nerve, or whatever it is, in my back made it almost impossible to sleep last night. My legs ached, crampy, tingling, creeping, as close to, pain as I have felt without it being painful, the likes of which I have never experienced before.

I decided to clean up my work clothes style and so I am today wearing my old, leaky boots, but at least they're black and my traditional blue suit pants, despite them, really, being too small for me now. I have to try and look my best if I am to get away with wearing no tie, against my manager's directive, after the C.E.O.'s comment about ties at the talk he gave. I'm fucked if I'm going to be made to wear a tie, just because of one off the cuff, joking, comment made by the boss.

I woke at 8.15 and was thankful that I had ironed my shirt last night.

I saw Cam and Ben heading out to lunch, as I was coming back. Oh, how my fantasies explode when I see my two b/f's together. You know what I'd like to see them suck on. I could imagine Cam's smiley, handsome face as it goes down on Ben’s cock, and Ben's face as he feels the warmth.

I'd like to see Ben up Cam's magnificent arse. It's such a waste not to put something so beautiful to work. What a chunk of perfection. Just perfect. I'd like to slide my finger into it. You know the fly on the wall stuff, a perfect candidate. Both.

Ah, tie or no tie, my back is still pinching.


No comments:

Post a Comment