Sunday 23 April 2006

Sunday Morning

I feel like shit, if I am to be truthful. It’s 6am. Matt has headed to bed. I am going to join him. I’ve been farting about, not sure what is still working in my system, but something is. I’m just bumping into walls, you know ‘that’ often funny stage, post drugs, coming down, having dropped off to sleep, but before you sleep for real.


Matt and I went around to Perry and Wesley's, late sometime after midnight. I don't know, 1am, 2am. They had friends over from Adelaide; another Wesley, Wesley Foot and Sam and girlfriend Michelle, so we went to help entertain them. One of the boys was gay, and the other was in a relationship with Michelle. Matt explained it to me before we got there... but I was pretty stoned. Raised eyebrows.

Of course, the speed came out, the joints flowed and the beer was guzzled.

Sam and Wesley Foot were chatting and friendly, Michelle had passed out on the floor. Pretty, blond gay boy and a blokey mid thirties straight boy.

Sam was cute, I couldn't help but catch his eye. Blue tracky pants, I couldn't help but look. We caught each other's eye several times. He had that kind of smug, I know I'm good looking, sort of thing going on. He was gorgeous.

We flirted for the first part as we all sat around the table chatting, until my out-of-it brain cells suddenly cranked into life and I realised I'd got it all wrong. Sam went over to see if Michelle wanted to go to bed... and it all clicked into place. I had the boys mixed up. Sam's the straight one, the other Wesley was the gay one. My reality changed. My head spun.

How stoned did I say I was?

But we'd been making eyes at each other, Sam and I. I looked over at him. Michelle staggered to her feet and stumbled off to bed. Good night. Sam followed her out of the room.

Wesley Foot had the floor. He visibly morphed into a much gayer bloke, as I listened to him. His speech suddenly had a hint of the gay precision - why is it that most gay boys talk like they went to elocution lessons? Wesley was talking about the e he'd taken. Apparently, the Adelaide crew were all on e's.

It's good. I'm flying.

Sam came back into the room, he suddenly seemed much more like a footy player; his vocal precision had suddenly reduced to... may be private schooling. He had the heavy eye-lid thing happening, of drugs coming on.

She's going to have a sleep. I feel great.

Sam lit a cigarette and warming himself in front of the fire. Perry was questioning him on flying to Europe. Perry and Wesley B. are planning a trip overseas for the winter.

Perry just kept lining up the lines of speed. I'd told him I was really stoned, had forgotten Matt had said we were coming to visit, made apologies about being more stoned than I anticipated.

This is just a little pep-me-up line, smiled Perry, as he handed me the straw.

The two things that I do the best, snort lines and sleep. When the other's had their heads down, or were in anticipation of the act, I gazed over at Sam's crotch, as I sniffed. Just kind of did, wasn't planned, just where my eyes landed, so to speak. I was clinging to my nose and sniffing the sour gloop, for all it was worth, my eyes were free to wander, no one was looking at what I was doing. There is something about guys in blue tracky pants, Sam was no exception.

Perry was talking about LSD.

I looked straight up to Sam's face, it was flushed and smiling. He held my gaze, intense, rushing. He knew what he was doing, feeling sexy. He liked me looking at his big cock. His eyes had the ecstasy droop. He looked away, had a big grin.

I've never tried it, Sam said to Perry. He looked back at me, momentarily. But I want to. He looked back at Perry.

What? I thought.

Sam turned sideways in front of the fire, rotated. He was a sexy boy in profile; the front of his tracky pants bulged out beautifully between his thick thighs. I could see the shaft of his cock pushing out on the blue cotton. I looked up to his face. He was looking at me, smiling, he looked away.

Wesley was talking on the phone, everyone's attention was drawn to him. I waited until Sam and my attention connected. I ran my eyes down Sam's front, resting on his beautiful bulge. Sam smiled and then looked down at himself, then looked back to the others. Then he snatched a look back at me. He was turned on. He turned 180 degrees and was, pretty much, facing me. Nobody was looking. He slipped his hand into his track pants pocket, grabbed his cock, ran his hand along it, squeezed it and let it go, as if adjusting himself.

Wesley has invited someone over, who was so drunk he'd just been asked to leave wherever he had just left.

So, you asked them over here, laughed Perry, pointedly.

Sam looked around as Perry spoke. He rubbed his chin and then cast his intense eyes back at me. They were burning.

I'm tired said Matt. I caught Mat's eye, he nodded his head in the direction of the door.

Yeah, come on babe, let's go.

Sam gave me, what I'm sure was, a knowing smile, as he said farewell. Nice to meet you.

Yeah, you're a sexy boy too, I thought, as I gripped his warm hand. I let it show on my face. I hope the rest of your stay is just as pleasant, I said. He held my gaze, good for him.

I hope so too, his eyes just as intense. He liked playing. The e had diminished his inhibitions, he was feeling sexy. He was comfortable showing it. Gotta love the new generation of straight boys.

We smiled at each other.

Gotta love 40kph speed limits, makes the amphetamine fuelled drive home much more pleasant. We talk calmly, Matt reassuring me the whole way that I'm driving just fine.

We lay in front of the open fire when we got home and listened to Randy Crawford until we fell asleep, my head on Matt's chest. We woke at 5am and took ourselves off to bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment