Tuesday 1 June 2010

Dirty Laundry

We were talking about the WA politician chair sniffer. My friends believed it was disgusting. I thought it's just what people do, dirty secrets and all that. The only difference here was that he admitted to it.

My friends asked if I had done any such thing? I had to think and, initially, I thought that I hadn't, but, then it came to me. A hot Italian friend, who I think is really cute, was staying with me. He had a mattress on the floor next to my bed. The next morning, when he was some place else, I spotted his jocks, from the day before, lying next to his bed. I prefaced my admission with, I never thought I would ever be telling anyone this, but I picked them up and sniffed them.

All my friends laughed. And then came the admissions from each of them, one by one.


No comments:

Post a Comment