Wednesday 23 June 2010

Weight of My Ordinariness

Some days I feel crushed by the weight of my ordinariness.

Do you?


I guess we all feel it, at some stage. I guess?

Our self believe can be very frail. For some. And for some, not at all.

Those confident guys, with handsome faces and perfect skin. They never know what it’s like not to fit in.

But, I don’t know it so much, I’ve always had friends I could call my group. But, I do wonder some days if I am good enough.

Good enough?

It is a concept we need.

It is hard to believe, some days, when my hair looks a sight, and my self-esteem is in retreat. My face looks fat, and my pants feel tight. My teeth are yellow and my eyes are red. Okay, my teeth never, actually look yellow, and my eyes are only red when it is something I have done to myself. But you know what I mean, some days we need help.

Good enough, it is the only benchmark we have to exceed. Only for ourselves, its not normally someone else’s needs. It is what we do to ourselves, and it is only ourselves from such thinking who need to escape.

Mostly, nobody else gives a shit. They are all worrying about their own self-esteem.


No comments:

Post a Comment