Sunday 6 June 2010

Toby Tucker

Hey, Toby Tucker, one of the cutest boys around. He always wanted it, I could see it in his eyes. The way he looked, that sly smile, knowing in it's intent. He'd hold my gaze, always look back, always look with interest. Sometimes he'd, practically, shake when he was around me, but he was always too scared, that was obvious.

See ya Toby Tucker, with your cute smile and your sexy looks. That cute little arse of yours and that tasty bulge, I'm sorry I never got to experience them. In another life time, I'm sure you would have let me.

In your new life time, I'm sure you'll let a nice French boy give you a lovely baguette.

Enjoy Paris... because, I'm sure, Paris will enjoy you. Be a good lawyer, well, as good as a lawyer gets.

There are people we lose along the way, life is just like that. You just have to smile and wave good bye, wish them luck, be thankful that you have known them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment